Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2015

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review


Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 


Let me just start by saying that I had never owned a hair towel...I always use my bath towers to towel dry my hair...so when I saw this luxe hair tower I was interested! Of course when you go to a nice salon they have hair towels and those feel super nice, so I was hoping this will be something like that...well I was wrong...oh yeah..this is so much better! The towel is definitely luxe! It feels super soft! The size is just right for hair towel and it's not heavy at all. Not only the towel feels nice, it's also super absorbent, it helps to cut my blow drying time in half...it absorbs way more water than my regular bath towel. And I am one of those people that like to walk around with a towel on my head once I get out of shower and this towel is super light and feels super nice!!!



Also it's not only feels nice, it's good for your hair. Usual bath towels too rough for our hair, which is one of the reasons of damaged hair, the softer towel is the more gentle to our hair! I am super happy with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel. Love it!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: