Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nutraplex Pineapple Coconut Bar & Megaberry Bar Review

Nutraplex Pineapple Coconut Bar & Megaberry Bar



• Gluten Free
• Non-GMO
• Vegetarian
• Kosher
• Omega 3s
• Antioxidants
• Fiber
• Soy Free
• Dairy Free
• Natural Preservatives
• Balanced Micronutrients



Nutraplex® Pineapple Coconut Bar is naturally sweetened with honey, this chewy blend of almonds cashews and chia seeds is packed with protein. And if you love coconut, you gonna love this one! I love the taste and the texture! It's a perfect snack on the go! Yum!


Nutraplex® Megaberry Bar bursts with antioxidants and is bold in flavor: acai berries, cranberries and raspberries combined with luscious fresh strawberries and a chewy blend of blueberries, plus it's packed with Chia seeds, known to the ancient Aztecs as the cradle of strength, it’s a great source of protein and fiber. You definitely can taste all the berries and I like it! It's very soft and delicious! 


I really enjoyed these bars!!! If you like yummy and healthy snacks you should definitely check these out! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: