Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 16, 2015

Wonka Randoms - Endless Gummy Variety!

Wonka Randoms - Endless Gummy Variety! 

Thanks to Smiley360 I got to try NEW Randoms from Wonka. My son loves loves gummies, I usually buy fruit gummies every time I go grocery shopping, we usually buy the same kind, so it was cool to try something new!
These are so good!














And the fun part that almost every gummies is different, they called Randoms, and these are "randoms" indeed: these come in 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures – variety like never before! They are all mixed up so you never know what you gonna find next in your Randoms bag!


These are a big hit in our house!!! My 4 year old said it is now his favorite candy!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment