Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tubbki Reusable Baby Food Pouch Review


Tubbki Reusable Baby Food Pouch

 Lately I am into making healthy homemade fruit purees for my 4 year old son. And the best way to eat it from these cool reusable pouches. I have just reviewed  different set and decided not to wait long and tell you what I think about this one. First, you can not have too many of these: you can make at least a week worth of snacks and keep it in your refrigerator. 
You can buy all kinds of applesauce purees now in disposable pouches...but just think how much healthier ones you can make yourself, plus it's cheaper and greener, since you reuse your pouches.
Super easy to clean too!


One of my simple recipes: one peeled apple, two strawberries, couple slices of frozen peach, greek yogurt, a half of spoon of hemp seeds and just a touch of honey, and I add just a little bit of apple juice to make the consistency more soupy like. Yum!

You fill these up from the bottom and then just seal it like a zip lock.
The only thing, I would like to have some kind of mark that shows you where to stop when pouring your purees...I did a mess a couple times, put too much and it overspealled when I tried to seal it. But once you fill one you kinda know where to stop. But it hold the perfect amount of healthy homemade "apple sauce".




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so nice! It could save so much money using these instead of the store bought ones and much healthier! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. How convenient. Thanks for all the information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rina for the review. If you or your followers would like to test new generation of Tubbki let us know at info@tubbki.com

    ReplyDelete