Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Reusable Baby Food Pouches Review


Reusable Baby Food Pouches

Well my baby is already a big boy...lol... he is 4, but he loves loves those applesauces in those  little pouches, every trip to grocery store we pick up at least one pack of 4. In my opinion it's more healthier snack than chips or candy... for a while now I was thinking how to make those at home. Just imagine how much healthier and better the homemade ones would be: you know for sure what you put in it, you don't have to add sugar, and I am not even saying how much money would you save. So...when I got these Easy Anywhere Reusable Food Pouches I was super excited!

There is 4 pouches in a pack, which are super easy to fill your homemade applesauce or any king of pure. And these are super easy to clean!



So, I use my Nutri Ninja Pro to make my pures. My 4 year old is a super picky eater, that's why I try to keep it simple. To fill all 4 pouches I used: 2 golden delicious apples, 2 bananas and just a couple pieces of frozen mango slices and I did add just a little bit of 100% apple juice to make the consistency of the pure more soupy like. And this is just one of the easiest recipes. My 4 year old loves it! You can take it anywhere...and have a good healthy mess free snack. You can throw this in your kid's lunch bag.


Just pour homemade purees easily into the large opening on the top of the Easy Anywhere Food Pouch. You don't need any special appliances to fill the pouch.
Plus it has a convenient window at the back of the pouch so you can  see how much food you can pour in, the max is 6 fl oz.
























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome a great way to give our kids a fresh snack and help the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are neat thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete