Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 30, 2015

HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder Review


HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder

 In our home we love love cooking and experimenting with different seasonings, so I was super happy to receive these Spanish Paprika seasonings.
I actually tried both and can tell you that Hot Smoked one is my fav; if you like little bit of hit it's definitely for you. Sweet one is really good too, but the hot one gives you that little punch of heat, which I love. But both of these are really good, we tried to add it in our spaghetti sauce and it's delicious, hamburgers, even made backed chicken and used some of sweet paprika as a rub...very good.
If you love paprika flavor this will definitely something you should try. Yum.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment