Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LAVO Giro Cleansing System Review

LAVO Giro Cleansing System


I was so happy to receive this Cleansing System. I have never actually used one of these, I always stick to different sponges, so this was something new and exciting to try out. And I love it! I always thought that this things feel super rough on the skin...I was wrong. This LAVO cleansing brush is super soft and definitely cleanses, plus it exfoliates! 


And the bonus to this cleansing unit is that it comes with not only face brush but with larger body brush, sponge brush to apply moisturizers and pumice stone attachment for heels and feet.
A huge plus that you can actually use it in the shower. Changing the various heads is a breeze. They snap in and out with the greatest of ease. Once on, they are nice and securely on and won't come off during use.



http://www.amazon.com/LAVO Giro Cleansing System


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment