Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press Review


Glass French Press


This is a very large, well made, french press coffee maker which has a much larger capacity than other French presses I have seen; my mother-in-law had one.  The maker seems well made, solid, and substantial. The press works well, in that none of the coffee grounds escape through or around the metal screening. 
I actually do not drink coffee, so I actually tried to use it to brew tea...
Oh yeah it works great for my yummy leaf teas and no leafs in my tea:I love it.
The glass insert does separate from the metal stand and it's dishwasher safe and heat resistant, so you can pour boiling water with no fear that it's gonna bust.
Plus let me just say how elegant and pretty it is, and I love the fact that it's stainless steel, means that it will serve for ever! Yay for me!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






2 comments: