Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review


Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels

 I was super excited to receive these, since who does not need kitchen towels...lol plus I am familiar with the Luxe Essentials company and love their product. 
 These kitchen towels are soft but they also have a bit of a firmness to them as well. I find that great because when it comes to a dish towel, I want something that won't damage my flatware and dishes, yet be strong enough to give a good cleaning. These do just that which I am very pleased with. 
They are also very absorbent, and allow me to dry my dishes very quickly. With the towel I used for kitchen cleaning, it was great at scrubbing problem areas, yet was still gentle on my counter tops and surfaces. Honestly you could find ways to use these all over the home, not just in the kitchen. 
Of course we wipe our hand all the time, my 4 year old also wipes his face, after messi dinner, and these are very soft to your skin! 


Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size.
And it's a 3 pack! I love these!!! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment