Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Dead Sea Mud Mask


  • 100% Natural - Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask is made from Pure Dead Sea mud
  • This mask also includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin. Men, women and teens with skin issues can seek help by using this natural remedy.
  • This detoxifier and purifier comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea, which is known to contain many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromine. These elements work to extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.
  • Using this facial mask once a week also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Applying the mask will improve your skin so you can achieve a more even skin tone and smoother complexion.

I really like this mask, it does make my face feel clean and fresh and it does help with my blemishes: once in a while I'll get one or two nasty red blemishes and it helps to take off the redness.
I love that it does not any smell, some of the mud masks I tried before stink really bad and it's a turn off for me, not the case here, this mask has no smell.



Powered by BrandBacker.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Great review! It's looks like fun playing with mud! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love to play on the mud so this would be great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review i had this one before as well and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered this n got it for free also! I cant wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete