Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Speed Jump Rope Review


Jump Rope




For me jump roping is a fun way to exercise, so when I had the opportunity to try this jump rope I was pretty excited!
The Ultra-speed Cable Jump Rope is your best workout option for Endurance Training, and General Cardio. The Secret Sauce to Blasting Fat is by doing 50-100 jump ropes, a few times and a few minutes daily, anytime and anywhere!
This is a very well made rope, ment for speed jump roping, I can go pretty fast, but this baby can make you even faster, of course it's not easy to go fast!
The cable is 10ft long, and easily adjustable to be used by people of different heights; I am 6 feet tall and I still had to shorten it a bit. The rope is also very light, making it easy for beginners (me) to master double and even triple unders.

Discover the Secret to Blasting Fat!

- Short intense Jump Rope circuits are an effective way to burn both during and POST WORKOUT
- Just 10 mins of jump roping can provide the same calorie burn as 30 mins of slow cardio
- Perfect for beginners, WOD's, Cross Fitness Training, Boxing, MMA Training and Much More!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment