Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 27, 2015

Poppy Austin Eye Cream Review


Poppy Austin Eye Cream

 This eye cream has been specifically formulated to target dark, puffy bags around the eyes, so when I had the opportunity to try this cream, I was excited, since I do have puffy dark circles under my eyes...I really like this cream, I can see that my under eye area looks so much better, but I actually use this cream all over my face. When I read in description that it can be used on entire face I gave it a try and I love it! "Not only is it the fastest working and most targeted eye cream for dark circles, eye wrinkles and puffiness, it is also an extremely effective anti-aging treatment for your entire face."
It feels very light on my skin and it moisturises and it absorbs super quick at the same time.
A gentle infusion of naturally derived ingredients including organic Aloe, organic Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Green Tea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Tamanu Oil. Plus Poppy Austin strongly opposes all forms of animal testing. This product is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.


For this is not only a good under eye cream, it's a great moisturiser as well. It does not have any smell, and it's great to wear under makeup. So I am super happy I had the chance to try this product.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: