Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 20, 2015

Kitchen Mastery Silicone Grill Gloves Review


Kitchen Mastery Silicone Grill Gloves 


We all use the oven almost every day whether it is for a weekend special breakfasts or our simple everyday dinner. And when using an oven one thing that we all need are oven mitts or potholders. Most of us use the traditional fabric oven mitts: they tend to get dirty very quickly and are easier to catch fire on, especially if you are using it during BBQ-ing. Well, this silicone Grill Gloves are perfect and not just for grilling, I actually use mine as oven mitt and even as potholders. Never burned my hand and these are so easy to clean!!! It's a win win! 




CUSTOM NON SLIP DESIGN makes them THE BEST CHOICE for HANDLING HOT ITEMS of the oven, grill, microwave or even fireplace. And  the design is just cute: little hearts all over your gloves. They do look kinda bulky but it's actually very easy to maneuver in these and these feet both me and my husband, so it's safe to say one size fits all. Very handy gloves to have in any kitchen. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: