Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 23, 2015

BFFS for Life

BFFS for Life

My best friend Polina and I met when we were 17...yup first year of our University life... 
We became friends instantly, but we did have our ups and downs: we had a fight and I think we did not talk to each other for the whole summer...but in the end we thought it was a crazy and we just started to talk and forgot all about that misunderstanding...and since we can fight sometimes but we never stop talking, we are a family!
My family is far away in Russia, but my BFF from college years ended up in the same little town in South Carolina, so I guess it was meant to be for us to help each other, for me to be her maid of honor, for our kids that are only 4 months apart to be best buds!
Thought I recently moved 3 hours away and now we can not see each other as often but we are still and forever BFFS!


Thank you for being my friend! 

1 comment: