Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Indian Healing Clay Powder Review


Indian Healing Clay Powder



Excellent for Face Skin Care, Deep Skin Pore Cleansing, Detoxifying And Revitalization. Works on Oily and sensitive skin as well. Clay makes a fabulous facial mask, for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great.


I was super excited to try this clay masks, I really get to go to spa and have a facial and this is a spa facial at home. It helps to sooth and heal including cuts, bruises, insect bites, which is great because I leave in the South and mosquitos here are really bad in the summer.


 This clay mask is awesome, it does not look pretty while you have it on, my husband said it looked like I fell in puddle of green mud...lol...but what oh...how amazing my skin felt after this facial! It tightens your skin and feels tingly, but good tingly. After this mask my skin feels so soft and clean. It deep cleanse the pores and detoxify! I love this "spa at home".



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment