Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

La Pedi Bon Review


La Pédi Bon: Professional FOOT CALLUS Remover for Feet 


I have been unhappy with my dry feet lately, well don't we all have that problem sometimes... So I was super excited to try this device...I saw some commercials for similar things on TV and was very interested... Once I received this La Pedi Bon Callous Remover I was happy to see that it comes with an  extra roller, cleaning brush and complete instructions and cover for roller.
La Pedi Bon is battery operated and you will need 2 AA batteries, does not come in the kit.


Foot file callus remover portable, 360 rotate running, 300 wide angle, and it's completely safe. It does not hurt! But what a great result!!! Oh yeah it gives professional spa results without going to salons. 
In about 5 minutes my feet were looking and feeling great! I absolutely love this device!


before




after


Before and after pictures show you my result of using La Pedi Bon just once! I am impressed!

I use it on my dry feet, but you actually can use it on wet feet as well, it's super easy to use! I used to spend at least 30 minutes on trying to remove all the dead skin with a cheese grader looking devices...my hand would get tired and not the same result anyways...
I definitely recommend one of these if you do your pedicures at home! It's a must have for me!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for something like this! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get one of these - good review.

    ReplyDelete