Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2015

YALMEH Foundation Brush Review


YALMEH Foundation Brush

The Yalmeh Y19 premium quality Foundation brush is actually my second Foundation brush ever, I usually use beauty blender. 
But was very surprised how nicely my my face looks after applying my liquid foundation with this brush.
The bristles of the brush is incredibly soft and easy to use.

The shape is pointed and looks still, but is definitely not still. It has some firmness and  just  feels amazing during use. 
The bristles are synthetic, but they don't shed, feel rough, or poke you, as I said it feels very nice and soft. The tapered end is perfect for getting any area of your face: around eyes and nose. I actually tried to blend my concealer with it and it works great. 


When I use the brush, I'm able to get all my things done with just one brush because of how versatile it is, plus travels well too. The best part it's Vegan, Cruelty Free and won't cause you to sneeze! Literally, it's a healthy brush for anyone to use, easy to clean and just the right size to get things done faster!   I am pretty happy with this brush!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment