Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Expandable Hose Review



Quality Expandable Hose


Did you ever see that as seen on TV commercials with the expandable hose! Well, my husband and I really wanted to try it after seeing all those ads...but we always been kinda sceptical: thought it's just an ad...Well when given the opportunity to review one from Quality Source Products, I jumped at it. 

Quality Source promises and delivers:


  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 25 Feet and Expands to 75 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 25 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink


Within minutes of the mailman dropping it off, the expandable hose was attached to our house and ready to go. I was amazed at how little space this takes up when it is not expanded and full of water. It can be easily stored outside - no need for one of those ugly hose racks or expensive hide a hose baskets! Just looking at it compared to a regular hose that doesn't even reach half the distance this expandable hose does was crazy to see! 
I absolutely love these hose! Let me just say it again it's super light weight!!! 
Since I got it to review in winter time I haven't been using it as much, but I know I will be using it a lot when it's gardening time!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment