Petunia Skincare - Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit
Petunia Skincare 12 set makeup brushes includes all the essential pieces for any type of makeup applications you desire; from eyelashes to eyebrows to eyeshadow to foundation to lips and to powder - everything you'll need on a day-to-day basis.Plus these brushes come in a convenient fold-up pouch that is easy to travel with and protect your brushes from dust and dirt. Includes 5 brush guards help to keep your beautiful brushes retain shape and looking great.
Made with a combination high quality pony hair, goat hair, and synthetic hair. Natural animal hair is soft, durable, and does not hold color - allowing makeup to distribute evenly on your skin. No animals are harmed to create these natural brushes.
I was super excited to get this set, since I've been needing new brushes.
And I can not be happier, I absolutely love these. I got to say thought the case has a strong plastic smell, when I opened it I was scared that the brushes gonna be kinda "stinky"...but no it's just the case and once you air it out the smell goes away.
Now on to the brushes, so there are 12 brushes:
- Spoolie Brush - to separate the lashes before or after mascara, I actually use it to brush my eyebrows... it does the job great.
- Lip brush, I love that this one has a cap, so I can easily put it in my purse and keep for touch ups.
- Sponge Applicator, I actually hardly ever use these kind of applicators but it's nice to have one incase.
- Eyeliner Brush, now I love these kind of brushes, but I use it differently...I usually get these for nail art!!! Yes...and this one is perfect!
- Eyebrow Brush - I've been needing one for some time. Does a very good job filling my brows plus it feels nice and soft.
- Concealer Brush is nice and dense, I love it.
- Fan Brush - very soft and works perfect to wipe and contour powders.
- Smudge Brush - my fav one - the bristles are short but super soft, picks up the perfect amount of shadow, My smokey eye look looks so much better! At least to me.
- Eyeshadow brush - it's also a very soft one, which I love.
- Foundation Brush - I actually have never used a foundation brush before...(been using a beauty blender) so I was nicely surprised how good of a job it does.
- Blush Brush - one of my fav as well - very soft and dense, does a great job, but you got to be careful with darker blushes thought.
- Powder Brush - I actually never use powder, so can not really say how it works, but it feels very soft.
I also can share a 40% OFF coupon code that you can use to purchase these brushes on Amazon listing page. Promo code: GUKEN6AH
This coupon code will knock down the makeup brushes to: $28.67