Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Simple Baker Silicone Baking Mat for Macarons Review


The Simple Baker Silicone Baking Mat Review

Simplify making macarons with THE macaron mat to have! The Simple Baker silicone baking mat comes pre-printed with the most popular macaron template sizes. NO MORE tracing circles on parchment paper or piecing together macaron templates.
Ofcourse you can use this mat for more than just baking macarons. For me macarons are super difficult, I tried to make those a couple of times, but can never get it right. So I was actually using this baking mat for baking all kind of goodies.
 The mat is produced with FDA and LFGB approved FOOD-GRADE silicone making it NON-TOXIC and safe to use in the oven. The eco-friendly mat will save you money because it is reusable and durable, unlike parchment paper. The baking mat is also NON-STICK, so no need to add unhealthy grease to your foods.
Yup, your pastries never stick to the mat!!! That's is so awesome!

 You know how sometime if you have a darker pan, your cookies or rolls get dark on the bottom...well at least I used to have that problem, it's not the case if you have this silicone mat! It's thick enough to ensure even distribution of heat so that your food and pastries are baked to perfection. The mat fits the standard half size baking sheets (11-5/8" x 16-1/2"). The corners are cut to ensure that the mat is completely flat with the baking pan.
I love this silicone mat it's a must have in my kitchen. And it's super easy to clean: just rinse under warm water with little bit of dish soap, nothing sticks to it and you don't have to scrub it! 
http://www.amazon.com/SimpleBakerSiliconeBakingMat

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. wow I need one of theses it want let your food or cookies burn .

    ReplyDelete