Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2015

REESE'S Spreads VoxBox

REESE'S Spreads VoxBox

If you don't know what Influenster is...you should definitely check it out! They send you all kinds of products for FREE in return they want to hear your opinion! 
I received Reese's Spreads VoxBox from Influenster this time! And I should say I love reese's Cups, so this was a perfect match!!!
I've actually never tried Reese's Spread before receiving it in the mail the other day!!! 
WOW! Yum! This thing is so GOOD!



You can pair it with so many things: all kinds of fruits (strawberry, banana, grapes, apples, oranges...), toast or any kind of pastry (bagel, croissant...) even veggies ( oh yeah... celery, baby carrots...). So many thing you can come up with! I will be getting creative, but it's also good just by itself!!! Tastes just like Reese's Cups, but better!!!


I received the product mentioned above for free compliments of Influenster. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. We bought this after seeing it on your Youtube channel. It's so good with tart apples, so good, in fact that we've gone thru a whole jar in a week :D

    ReplyDelete