Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2015

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE LIME INFUSED ORGANIC RETINOL Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol Review


Azure Naturals ULTIMATE LIME INFUSED ORGANIC RETINOL Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol

 What is Retinol?.. Retinol is one of the most effective ingredients for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A is proven to improve pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone, color, as well as increase your skin's hydration levels.
This Azure Naturals moisturizer has 2.5 % Retinol, so I was super excited to try it. Some of the products with too much Retinol tend to dry my skin, I do have sensitive skin, but this is not the case with this moisturizer. You are getting all the benefits of retinol without the drying. In fact this moisturizer leaves your skin so soft and radiant looking. I am mainly using this to prevent the signs of aging, in my opinion it's never too early to use anti wrinkle moisturizers. 
It does not have strong scent, which I like. It smells like clean moisturizer. 


I use it in the morning after I cleanse my face. It sinks in super fast. 
If you don't have prior experience using Retinol products start slowly and be consistent with your use. Apply a small amount every other day, after a couple of weeks you can begin applying more frequently as your skin adapts. I have used products with Retinol in the past, so I been using it every day from the start.
From my own experience I can say that it's perfect to wear under your make up.
Another plus for me is:
It's made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available: 97% Natural, 71% Organic. Contains No Parabens, Plant Based, No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: