Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2015

Organic Rosehip Oil - 100% Natural Anti-Aging Facial Treatment- Vitamin C + A by Valentia Skin Care Review


Organic Rosehip Oil - 100% Natural Anti-Aging Facial Treatment- Vitamin C + A by Valentia Skin Care

REDUCES FINE LINES & WRINKLES - powerful Vitamin C and Lycopene antioxidants promote healthy cell development, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protecting the skin from free radicals which lead to premature aging.

REDUCES SCARS & BURNS - the presence of high levels of essential fatty acids, which cannot be naturally reproduced by our bodies, work to heal and speed up cell regeneration to reduce the appearance of scars and burns. Naturally occurring vitamin A in Rosehip Oil helps heal and improve scar tissue left behind by acne, dermatitis and psoriasis scarring.

REHYDRATES SKIN - essential fatty acids work to lock in moisture, hydrate the skin and keep it soft and supple. Get ready to improve your complexion and face the elements.

EVENS SKIN TONE - repair skin discoloration and damage caused by environmental stresses such as UV damage from overexposure to the sun. Hyper-pigmentation and age spots are dramatically reduced with continued use.

STRENGTHENS NAILS & HAIR - replenish dry, brittle and damaged hair with density, instant shine and smoothness. Nourish your nails and cuticles to prevent hangnails and breakage.



 I have been using Organic Rosehip Oil for a while now and I absolutely love the stuff. There's so many uses for it! This particular brand uses 100% organic rose hips oil and vitamin C in their oil - that's it. So it is definitely natural and a good quality grade product. This oil has a subtle to no scent -to me it's just has a oil scent. I particularly like using the oil on my dry skin patches I get from time to time. I notice an instant relief from discomfort and itching on the dry area when the serum is applied and it's also instantly well moisturized. Within 24 hours I can visibly see a difference in the dry patch. I also like to add a couple of drops to my hand cream, since my hands tend to be very dry. Plus I like to use it on my nails and cuticles, it helps to strengthen my nails. 
The oil absorbs very fast, does not leave my skin feeling greasy, which is a plus. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! I would have never thought to use something like this. Great review!

    ReplyDelete