Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2015

Azure Naturals Cucumber Infused ULTIMATE PEPTIDE Eye Brightening Gel Review


Azure Naturals Cucumber Infused ULTIMATE PEPTIDE Eye Brightening Gel

 ULTIMATE PEPTIDE WORKS! This formula speaks to the deep and grounded evolution that Natural Skin Care Formulating has gone through in the last three decades in order to be able to deliver such a brilliant eye therapy product to you today. It is no exaggeration to say that this formula addresses every single eye area concern possible. Dark circles, wrinkles, sagging, puffing, loss of plump and firm, loss of tone and resilience....it's all taken care of in this delicate and light gel. 
HOW DOES IT WORK? Cellular renewal happens continuously when we're young, but as we age the skin's ability to renew itself slows down. Our ULTIMATE PEPTIDE Eye Brightening "Gel" helps restore your skin back to its natural youthfulness and reverse the signs of aging. Our Eye Gel will diminish dark circles, eye bags, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, and sagginess so for firmer more youthful skin around the eyes and all over the face.



The reason I was excited to try this gel is...well my dark circles and puffiness. I've been using it for over two weeks now and I can see the difference: don't get me wrong I still can see the puffiness and dark circles, but it looks much better and a big plus of this gel: it wears great under your make up. I got to have my concealer and some of under eye cream/gels make my concealer crease up bad by the mid day.... not the case here: no creasing even by late night. Awesome! 

It does not have any distinct scent, which is great since I don't like strong scented face products.


Plus It's made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available: 97% Natural, 72% Organic. Contains No Alcohol, No Parabens, Plant Based, No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: