Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rash Guard Review


Rash Guard 

Rash Guard For Men - Thermal Shirt - Made In USA

I actually got this Rash Guard for my brother, but i guess I did not guess the size right, so I am wearing this men's rash guard on my morning runs...
if you're looking to Increase Muscular power & Endurance as well as stay dry during intense workouts? Then these COMPRESSION SHIRTS are a must have in your arsenal of WORKOUT EQUIPMENT. 
These are perfect for any kind of workout: outdoor and indoor. It's a comfy long sleeve shirt.It's lightweight, snug fitting WORKOUT SHIRT will increase your power and endurance by keeping you moving fluid and strong during any type of activity.
Mine is in size Medium, but I would recommend to got a size up in these, especially for men, since men are more muscular. 
Plus since I live at the beach, I will definitely wear this rash guard at the beach!
And these made in USA, which in my book is always a huge plus!!!




Available in a variety of colors:black, white, blue, navy blue, charcoal grey and no obnoxious large logos. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment