Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review


Stretch Mark & Scar Cream


InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream should effectively minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. I actually have couple of scars and I do have stretch marks: I got really big when I was pregnant, so now I have a bunch of those stubborn stretch marks, so I was super excited to try this cream... Of course no cream will make the stretch marks disappear in couple of days, obviously you have to use it for a long period of time; I've been applying this cream to my problematic areas: stomach and hips mostly every day for a month at least. And no my stretch marks did not disappear, but I think I can see some improvement. So hopefully overtime there will be no stretch marks! This cream heavily moisturizes affected areas delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin so it should  help restore a youthful look and even appearance.
This cream comes in a bottle that looks like a shaving cream bottle, but it has a pump to get the lotion out. The lotion doesn't have much of a smell. It smells like...lotion. I am not one for strong smells, so I like that it is unscented. It absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It didn't make me feel greasy or oily. The consistency of the cream is a bit strange: it looks like cream is separating from oil, but no worries it's supposed to look like that. Over all I am happy with the results so far: my skin does look smoother and feels smoother!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: