Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bonapiel Cellulite Cream Review


Bonapiel Cellulite Cream

 Bonapiel Anti Cellulite Cream Formula with CAFFEINE & RETINOL! I was super excited about this product, I think all women will understand why... We all need help with firming our skin and getting rid of that orange peel skin! We can suffer from cellulite almost at any age...so I am always on a look out for a great firming  anti cellulite cream.
I been using this Bonapiel cream for over 2 weeks: the cellulite is still there, but I am noticing that my skin is so much firmer! So I do believe if I will be using it in a long run my cellulite will  be gone, hopefully!
The smell of the cream is a little overpowering when you first begin using the cream. It smells a lot like  caffeine, and I do not like coffee... However, once it is a part of your daily routine you will become accustom to it., at least I  did. Once you apply it, your skin is kinda sticky, so I use it before I go to bed. Another step I like to do before apply it is exfoliate my skin. I believe effect of Bonapiel is so much better if you exfoliate your skin first.

After I apply the cream I can feel a slightly cooling effect on my skin, which makes me believe it works!!! I would definitely recommend this product, it definitely worked for me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Let us know how it works in the long run...updates please!

    ReplyDelete