Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea

I've been trying a lot of vitamin C serums lately, but I love it, so I was excited to try this Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Delay Serum with vitamin C and green tea. Great plus of this particular serum that it's  PURE & ORGANIC: 72% Organic,100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid  & Paraben Free! Plus it's made in USA, which is always a great plus for me personally.

Hyaluronic Acid is known for it's ability to reserve the signs of aging. Antioxidants, Vitamin C and Green Tea  promote collagen production and protect your skin from UV damage! So this is a great serum, packed with bunch of nice ingredients. Yay! 

When I apply the Morea Hyaluronic acid, I first gently shake the container to ensure the different ingredients are blended, and it only takes 1-2 pumps to cover both my face and neck. This serum is clear and odorless, and although it comes out in a gel, it liquefies upon application, it almost feels wet like you just washed your face. I actually really like this "refreshing" application plus there is  NO sticky residue, instead smooth, and cool skin. Hyaluronic Acid holds 1000 times its weight in water, and it is one of the most powerful hydrating and moisturizing ingredients on the market today. I then use my every day  moisturizer and go on with my makeup routine as usual. Since I've been using it I can see that my skin looks brighter and  healthier. I don't have that much deep wrinkles, but I think it's never too early to start worry about those and take measures to prevent and delay those fine lines.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment