Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 28, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor Review


Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard 

Does your kid love dinosaurs??? Well my son loves them and he was super excited when he saw this cool T-Rex! And this is not just a dinosaur, it's room guard Dino with motion sensor...Yup T-Rex roar into action every time a visitor tresspasses: or like my son said he says "hi" to  mommy, daddy and him  and he scares the monsters away! It has 5 different mighty roar sounds! There is of course an on/off switch, so when your child goes to sleep you can turn it off.
Plus it 's also a projector! my son loves to give us a slide show before he goes to bed! Included are 3 slides:  24 realistic dinosaur images total. There is a place on the top of the  Dino that doubles as a hidden storage compartment for all 3 slides, so when Dino isn't in use, you have a practical place to store the slides away.

Plus it comes with a cute but "scary for monsters" sticker that you can put on your kid's door, that way monster won't even bother to come in!










My 4 year old is super excited to play with this cool dinosaur. He called him Trappasauros Rex! He is not a cute looking one, more realistic... which is cool with a my kid who likes dinos! 
The Projector works as far as 3.5 feet, so now my son projects dinos almost on everything: walls, floors, couches...you name it...


My big boy is not scared to sleep in his room, so sometimes he lets his new T-Rex sleep in bed, but if your child is afraid of monsters this would be a perfect room guard! 

In my opinion this would make a great gift to any kid that likes dinosaurs!
www.amazon.com/gp/product



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: