Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2014

Lostmy.name Kids' Book Review

"The Little Boy Who Lost His Name" Lostmy.name Reveiw

My 4 year old loves to read and there is no bed time unless he get to hear a bedtime story, what can be better than personalized book, yes that's right at  Lostmy.name they will take your kid's name and put it in a story. What kid doesn't like adventure stories, well in this story he or she goes on an adventure to find his or hers name! My son was super excited to get this book in a mail and now I can honestly say it's one of his favorite books!
 
 He loves all the cool creatures in the book! Plus now he can spell his name! Yes, thanks to this book he can spell and even write his name! This is a huge accomplishment for me and I am so proud of my little boy!

 In this story my little boy goes on a journey to find his name and he meets all kind of different creatures, he helps them out and every creature gives him a letter and in the end...yes you guessed it...all the letters spell his name!


I love this book, in my opinion it would make a great gift! 
The book is around $29.99 plus free shipping. The cost depend on number of letters in the kid's name.
You can order your child a personalized book  here or see how much it would cost and then go from there: www.lostmy.name
And you can find more info on their facebook page: facebook.com/lostmynamebook




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant. Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great gift

    ReplyDelete