Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Neck Cream Review


Premier Dead Sea Neck Cream


 A few words about Premeir Dead Sea...

Dead Sea Premier’s philosophy binds together two elements: the glorious wisdom of nature and advanced scientific technology. Combined together, these awesome theaters of wonder deliver harmonious, synergetic benefits to your skin and life. Premier takes natural plant extracts and minerals from the Dead Sea and by utilizing patented and cutting-edge technology, makes luxurious, effective skin-care that far exceeds your best imagination about beautiful skin.

I actually never had a separate cream just for my neck, I used to use my face cream, so I was super excited to traete my neck skin with this Premier Dead Sea Cream! Let me just tell you that the packaging is so slick and beautiful...it would make a great gift for ladies that loves skin care!!!
Cream smells very pleasant almost little bit flowery, but not overpowering at all. I have been using this cream for almost a month now and absolutely love it, it does not make my skin feel greasy, just sumer smooth and soft.

 Combined with Jojoba this luxurious intensive cream treatment is ideal for the delicate areas of the neck. It  should effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, which I fortunately do not have yet...but it definitely makes my skin look and feel more firmier.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: