Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review


Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream 

ADOVIA mineral-based products work to restore your skin's natural inner balance, allowing it to renew and rebuild itself to achieve visibly smoother, healthier and younger looking skin! Who doesn't like healthy and younger looking skin, right...  
For some time now I have been a fan of Adovia mineral skin care products and this Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer is not exception! I was excited to try this facial cream and I was so glad I did!
Intensive anti-wrinkle cream is for all skin types.

Composed of deep-hydrating, natural Sweat Almond Oil and essential Dead Sea minerals, this cream will not only firm and tone your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles but it will also help to prevent the formation of future wrinkles! Which is perfect since in my eyes it's never too early to start thinking about preventing formation of those wrinkles!
I've using it for some time now, and been loving it! I apply it in the morning before I put any make up on, sometimes I can even skip my primer...it's light, non greasy and moisturising cream plus it has a light clean scent. Awesome stuff!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome. Have heard such great things about mineral based products!

    ReplyDelete