Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2015

STEELTIME Stylish Double Sided Tribal Pearl Earrings Review

STEELTIME Stylish Double Sided Tribal Pearl Earrings


This is very unusual and unique style of earring to me; I did not know how I gonna like it, but once I tried it on I fell in love: these are super cool and unique.
Thought these look new and trendy they still look very classy and elegant - perfect combo for me.
Not too heave, but they do have some weight to them in the back part, but it feels very comfy; I suggest to not to close them to tight so the back part can hand down little bit. I would not wear these everyday, but for special occasion when I want to dress up these are just right.
Usually if the earrings are not gold it irritates my ear, did not happen with these, but I only wore them no more than 3 hours at a time.

These are not flimzy or cheap looking, but up close they don't look super expensive. Overall I really like these for special occasion or for picture days. and it's definitely a conversation piece since these are new and unusual.

 


















These come in so many different colors and even color combinations, that I think anybody can find the one they would like, I chose more classic one, I guess.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm54963e5ec11d76db476ac1c915c76dbf

No comments:

Post a Comment