Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Syono Gel Insoles Review


Syono Gel Insoles


 I was so happy to geet these insoles for review, my husband has to wear dress shoes to work and does a lot of walking since he's working in a restaurant business; he often complains that his feet furt and super tired. So he was super exited to try these out.
Tjhese are super light weight and feel very comfy. My husband says it did help a little having these in his shoes, he says it actually helped not only his feet but his legs in general. 
We did not have to size these down but it's pretty easy to do they have lines to tell you where to cut to fit your size.
Another huge plus, that some insoles are too bulky and make it almost tight for foot, these are not bulky, pretty thin.
Now no matter if my husband has to stand all day or walk or even run his feet feel so much better:not so tired and he hardly had any pain, since he's wearing these!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment