Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Norö Box Grater - 4-sided Stainless Steel Cheese Grater Review

Norö Box Grater - 4-sided Stainless Steel Cheese Grater



 In our home we love to cook and experiment with recepies, so any time I get my hand on new good quality kitchen stuff both my husband and I get super excited! No exception with this Norö Box Grater, we actually lost our old one in the moving process...it had plastick sides and it cracked...so yeah we were excited to get a new one and there is no plastick...
I like that it has a removable rubber base that prevents the grater from slipping from the surface and makes cleaning the box grater easier. Also the stainless steel handle makes it easy to hold firm, even when you need to grate hard cheese or vegetables.
Super sharp stainless steel blades make it easy to grate hard cheeses or any vegetables like carrots and potatotes.
Also one side is a slicing surfaces, which we find super useful: we slice everything now...LOL...cheese, cucanbers, potatoes...
We love to cook our home made pasta, and pasta needs cheese...




I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment