Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hair Symphony Scarlet Detangler and Black Satin Paddle Brush Review


Scarlet Detangler and Black Satin Paddle Brush 


I was excited to receive these brushes for review. The set comes in a cute black travel cosmetics bag and there is 2 brushes: Detangler and a Paddle brus.  First, these brushes looks very nice and they are very vell made.


 I use the detangler brush on my damp hair. It is gentle enough for me to use on my hair when it is damp, and doesn't break my hair, or pull on my hair. I also use this brush when I have tangles in my hair that I just can't work out. The design of the brush makes it easy to hold and it also gives you a nice secure grip.


For the paddle brush, I use that on dry hair. It is large enough to cover a good amount of my hair in one swipe. Like the detangler brush, it is gentle on my hair, and doesn't break or pull. This easily glides through my hair, and if there are any minor tangles, it safely eliminates them all with no pulling or pain.
I really like these two brushes and actually my son likes the red detangler brush a lot, his hair is not long or anything like that but he has super sensitive scalp so it's a perfect everyday brush for him. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: