Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle Review


Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle




Did You Know That According to Boston College Dieticians Over 66% of Americans Don't Drink Enough Water Daily?... Well one of my New Years resolutions was to drink more water; well, I been kinda slacking...but since  I got this cool infusion water bottle I can tell for sure I do drink more water!
I definitely like the bottle, I like to cut up some pears and mangos or any other yummy fruits and my water tastes so good. I do wish thought that the bottle had a little sippy opening rather than unscrew the whole top, but actually it makes it easier to clean, so I like it!

The bottle unscrews from top and bottom. I usually unscrew the bottom first, fill the infuser with the sliced fruits, screw it back on to the bottle then unscrew the top part and start filling it with water. 
This is also the advantage of this bottle since the infuser is already in the bottle so you won't overfill with water, compared to the top-infuser bottle do cause you put the top part last and you'll possibly end up with an overflowing water bottle when you put the infuser last into the bottle. Just make sure you screw both top and bottom part securely so nothing will leak.



www.amazon.com/Infusion Water Bottle

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Water is the only thing I drink and I like the infuser but haven't found one I really like just yet. I like that the infuser is in the bottom of this one. I agree I would want an opening on top instead of having to unscrew the whole lid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the placement of the infuser within the bottle! I like my infusion bottle, but because the infuser is attached to the top, the fruit isn't always fully submerged in the water. This is very unique, adding it to the bottom. Thanks for reviewing, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete