Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2015

KUKPO Can Opener Review

KUKPO Can Opener

 The KUKPO can opener is a high quality product made using pure stainless steel, it's such a big plus in my eyes. The can opener makes my life easy as it opens all sizes of tins ranging from tiny to large in seconds. All you have to do is to place the cutting disk on the tin and turn the movable handle. Then the top of the tin would come off in seconds leaving a smooth edge behind.
I love it, my old one was very old and rusty...so it was definitely time to upgrade.
Now I open my cans literally in second and no strength needed...lol


Nice slick design and again since it's stainless still it will serve me for years!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment: