Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fabric and lint shaver Review


Fabric and lint shaver


Have you ever had a fav sweater or shirt that has those annoying pilling on it, that takes for ever to get of by hand... Well...I had a shirt that was washed with towels by acciden, so the black shirt was cover with those pills... I actually have never worn it again since. When I received this cool new to me fabric shaver, the firs thing I did: found that shirt...



before 
after 
I was amazed with the result...in just about 5 minutes the shirt looked like new!!!

The cap of the shaving area can be unscrewed and the blades are inside. I highly recommend keeping this out of the reach of small children or young teens for this reason. Plus you still have to be carefull with thin fabrics, don't press the shaver hard onto the fabric... my 12 eyer old girl tried to clean out some of the shirts and actually got a little tiny hole, she was pressing it way too hard, so I do reccomemd  just to lightly hold it above the fabric, the shaver would use it's suction force to help pick up and cut off any lint, pills, or fuzz.
The shaver also comes with a little brush, that helps to remove the lint from the blades.
 The shaver can be operated with 4 C sized batteries or you can use it like I do and just plug it in with the included power cord.  The cord is a little bit too short for my liking, but you still can monuvre easily. 


This cool gadget shaves off all the fuzz, pills, lint... and gathers it in the removable "pocket" so there is no mess, and it's super easy to empty it and I just wipe it with dry cloth, to keep it nice and clean.

Everything I've used mine on has turned out looking almost new again. I'm very happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone that likes to keep their wardrobe or other fabrics in their home looking their best.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks great! I remember having something similar when I used to go over to my grandparents house! This sure is handy especially if you have a room with carpet! Man I have lint everywhere, not cute. I will definitely look into this! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat. I love the size. It would be great travelling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this? I have a few clothing items that I've stopped wearing altogether because it's such a headache removing the lint from them. This device some like such a great addition to any wardrobe. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one and it's amazing! I take it when I know I may be somewhere with animals and vwala its gone!

    ReplyDelete