Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2015

26oz FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle Review


26oz FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle

 Water is the main component of the human body. In fact, the body is composed of between 55 and 78 percent water, depending on body size. Adequate and regular water consumption has numerous health benefits. As an added plus, it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar. But I like to add some flawor to my water and, I guess some natural sugar from my fav fruits!
I been trying to drink more water for the last couple years, and for me it got so much easier with this Infuser Water Bottles.
The bottle itself isn't as rigid as other sports bottles I've used. It has a lot of "give" when you squeeze it, it has a straw kinda spout, so you don't have to take the whole lid to take a sip.

Since the infuser part, where you put your fruits is scwes in at the top, I like to prepare my "water" a day ahed...Don't be scared of the water color in the picture: it is strawberry water not juice..lol




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love infused water. It makes it easy to give water a little flavor boost while still staying healthy.

    ReplyDelete