Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 1, 2015

Wireless Bluetooth Headset Review

Wireless Bluetooth Headset By Maze 


I been wanting wireless earbuds for some time now, so was super excited to get these. And let me just say I was not dissapointed at all, love this headset.
First of all I love that these are in-ear buds, these are the most comfortable to me: they have soft rubber tip that feels natural and does not hurt my ears. The cool and new to me was that the headphones have a special memory-flex neckband, you can store the ear buds in the magnetic holders to keep them safe when you are not wearing them in your ears - very cool and modern design.




In the same neckback piece we have our on/off button, volume and even call allert button wich lets you pick up phone call without touching your phone. It says the headset can work up to 10 hours of listening to music, I actually tested it... First 
I charged the headset for about 2 hours for full charge, there is a light that comes on while charging and goes off when charged. That's a nice feature so you know when it's charged. and than I timed for how long can I listen to music: it acually come out to almost 10 hours of music listening plus about 2 hours talkin on the phone thought these, so if I go on the run I know these won't die on me.
The sound quality is great and these are loud enought. Super easy to connect to any smart phone or iPad or iPod...
I really enjoy these!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free  in return for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Earphones with mic are an essential and vital mobile accessory. Whether you use it to listen to music or just to receive calls, headphones made of high quality material make it easy for you. Headphones are also not just about being convenient but also about high sound clarity. If you are thinking of getting a good quality headphone, then look no further than LatestOne. LatestOne offers the best mobile accessories with the best deals. read more

    ReplyDelete