Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2015

14-piece Cake Decorating Set By Colsani Review

14-piece Cake Decorating Set By Colsani


I love to bake a cake or some cupcakes for spesial occasions, decorating gets tricky and messy, but if you have one of these decorating sets it's so easy...I been wanting one for some time now, so you know I was super excited to get this cool thing in the mail, so...


 You get 12 stainless steel tips, great quality cotton pastry bag and the coupler and it all comes in the great storage case.
Let me start by saying that this is a great great set; the cotton bag has non-stick lining inside, wich makes it so much easier to clean, which means it will last for that much longer. Of course before you use it for the first time you will have to trim it a bit... how?! well just put the bigger couple piece inside the bag and push it forward as much as you can, mark it with a pen/marker and cut the access...


 The tips are just top nouch...
You get tips numbers 611, 199, 104, 70, 66, 47, 31, 20, 17, 10, 7, 2. Well, if you not a backer these numbers won't tell you much, but you can kinda see the variety of the tips in the picture...and believe me I am not a baker or cake decorator, but with these you can decorate your cakes like a pro...well at least an advanced amature...lol 
For example with tip #2 you will be able to write a message on your cake, with tip #104 you can turn you cupcake into a rose, tip #7 basic round one will help to create perfect classic cupcake...

Here is my first attemp to use tip #20... I love it.


The bag is big enought to fill with the icing for at least 12 cupcakes.
Great quality set.
I am still learning, but it's so much fun. NOt only you will be able to decorate cakes, cupcakes like a pro or at least close to it, but I also love to use some of the tips to make good looking cookies; just put the cookie dough in the bag and let your imaginations get loose...lol I love this set, awesome addition to any kitchen.




I received this product at a discounted price in return for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





4 comments:

  1. love this set great review as always Rina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you did lovely! I love cake/cupcake decorating! I actually took a class on it before, so much fun! I agree, tip 20 is awesome :) A good couple of tips can really transform whatever you decorate! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked those cupcakes! I am NOT the baker in my family - my daughter is - I know she would love this decorating kit! Thanks for making me aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this!! Your cupcakes look awesome! I enjoy baking, but I'll admit I'm a decorating rookie if there ever was one! But I'm totally wanting to check this brand out and give it a try. It looks very easy! Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete