Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Uplift Kitchen Utensil Set By Comfify Review

Uplift Kitchen Utensil Set By Comfify




There is a lot of cute utensil sets on the market right now... some are just cute but not well made, some are both but price is "scarry"... lol... but this Set by Comfify is cute, well made and the price is right: right now you can find it @ $17.99 on Amazon.


 So there is 5 utensils in the set: solid spoon (purple), slotted spoon (blue), soup ladle (yellow), spaghetti server( orange) and slotted turner/spatular (green) and of course you get the stand, but there is a bonus in the stand itself - removable grader. Super easy to pop out the grader from the stand: very lightweight but well made and super easy to clean. The stand is lightweight too, but as well very sturdy: it has a rubberizer red bottom, which keeps it in place. 









Every utensil has a buitl in hook, that allows to hang it on to the stand and also on your pot while you cooking, also the same hook allows the utensil rest on my counter whithout making any mess, since it allows the spatular/spoon kinda hover over the counter: food not goonna touch your counter/table. Also every tool has a hole on the handle so if you don't want to use the stand you can just hang these. The comfortable handles are made of soft rubberized material, the utensils are dishwasher safe, a huge plus in my book.



It's a great addition to my kitchen and every time I have guests over I always get complements on my cute modern utensils. 



I received this product at a discounted price in return for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



3 comments:

  1. That is the coolest kit key tool set I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful products and I loved it. I bought my Mandoline Slicer straight from Amazon, I’m very happy with it. There is a great deal 25% off sale price, Check this out: https://globalinsandeals.clickfunnels.com/special-offerf3iy15hd

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to the standard cooking implements, you will also find specialty utensils used for particular cooking processes, such as blasting syringes, egg slicers, various pastry brushes, roulade needles, and other items that you may have never even heard of before.

    ProKTools

    ReplyDelete