Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2015

Self-Heating Knee Support Review


Self-Heating Knee Support


This knee support contains tourmaline and magnets. The tourmaline contains many health benefits and is capable of generating its own heat, which leaves the knee feeling warm and relaxed within 60 minutes of wearing. The magnets provide therapy to help with enhancing blood circulation, which, when combined with the heat and support of the product, helps to heal the knee after workouts and aid in relieving knee pain.



 I actually got this knee brace for my husband, his right knee have been bothering him for some time now: his is a restaurant manager and always on his feet, he has been complaining about pain, so this was a perfect timing to test this knee brace..and oh my does this thing really work..oh yeah...he is actually wearing the brace almost every day to work and says he feels so much better, there is not as much pressure on his knee and he feels the warmth as well. The brace is not bulky at all, you can not tell he is wearing it under the regular dress pant. I definitely recommend this product, it did help my husband, so we give it a tumbs up! I tried to wear it a couple of times when I am running and it's awesome, so I might just get one for myself too...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment