Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bluetooth Speaker with LCD Display Review

Bluetooth Speaker with LCD Display

I love music and bluetooth speaker cause thanks to these you can jam your favorite music of your phone/iPad with no wires attached... The Water proof speakers are even cooler cause you can listen to your music in the shower or by the pool! I actually had a couple different speakers before, but this one is definitely a step up!

Not only it's a great quality speaker, it's also have an FM radio: stations 88.0 -108.0MHz and you can set up up to 10 stations. Ok, let me just say that I love my radio in the shower! Once you set your stations it's super easy to switch between stations with the rewind and fast forward buttons. Also, another cool and new featurre to bluetooth speakers is LCD SCREEN, oh yeah, now you can see the time, battery life and the radio station that is currently playing, making it a lot faster and easier to find your fav station. 
The speaker is very easy to pair with any smarphone, iPod or iPad. We tried to pair it with Android, iPhone 4S, iPhone6 plus and iPad Air and it was succesful with all the devices.



And of course, don't forget that it's waterproof, yup I love it in my shower. It mounts super easy: 3 suction cups. Now I can listen to music of my phone or FM radio in the shower and I see the time too. And of course if you have a call coming in while you streaming music of your phone you can easily answer the phone call by just pressing a play button on the speaker. 
Great sound quality and loud enought! Love it!



I received this product complementary in return for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




8 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Love that it has FM Radio and a clock as well, that is something most bluetooth speakers don't have. Definitely going to check this one out!! Thank you for sharing it :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG nothing beats a good Blue Tooth speaker but this is good to use in the SHOWER?! I need this like NOW! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted a speaker in the shower. My husband always gives me that look. lol..This one really looks nice and love that it has a little display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i need this in my life!!! i try leaving my phone on pandora outside my shower but still cant hear anything! LOL thanks for this share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the shape and LCD display; so attractive! Added perk that it's waterproof! I'll have to check this brand out. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Awesome speaker. The LCD display attract the viewers more. And recently i am using speaker and the sound quality is amazing. You can also buy best Speaker in India at lowest cost on jealousme.com online shopping portal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Blog!! Thanks for sharing this info Here. Even I know speaker which is compact, lightweight and portable, Relatively Easy to Use and amazing Great audio. Buy Bluetooth Speakers in Pakistan with affordable price.

    ReplyDelete