Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2014

Valentina Even Glow Serum Review


Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care

 I was so excited to try this Valentina Even Glow Serum Vitamin C 20%. First let me just tell you that Vitamin C  reduces inflammation and improves cell renewal. Vitamin C is taken internally is beneficial to immune system, skin care and overall health.
Plus The Valentia Vitamin C serum has added ingredients that enhance and support Vitamin C's effect on the skin.
Rosehip Seed Oil helps diminish the appearance of scars, eczema, stretch marks and acne. Organic Sea Buckthorn oil reduces inflammation, aids in cellular rejuvenation. Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) is an excellent moisturizer that restores skins firmness, natural resilience and is beneficial for skin health. I was impressed by the ingredients and could wait to try it. Opening the serum was a nice surprise as well, it smells awesome: citrusy, but not overpowering.

I have been using it every night and every morning. At night time, I use a little more of it than I do in the morning, just out of personal preference. It is not greasy or heavy. It absorbs into your skin completely within about 30 seconds. A lot of other serums will leave some kind of residue or make you look shiny. This one doesn't do any of that. It feels great and leaves you looking beautiful. You can even wear it under your makeup - just wait a few seconds for it to be absorbed first. And it smells good! 



You don't need a lot of the product, a little bit goes a long way! 

I like the name of this serum, Valentia "Even Glow", and feel that it does give my skin a nice glow. Plus it reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, which is just wonderful!



www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment