Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review


Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics

Matcha…What Is It? 
 Matcha is green tea from the Camellia sinensis, but it a very fine powder version of the healthy 
drink. We all know the benefits of green tea, from stress relief to weight 
loss yet very few people take advantage of warm mug of tea. Maybe it is the perceived bitter taste 
of green tea, some have called it ‘yucky’ while others find the mild flavor soothing and delicious. I personally, like green tea, so I was excited to try this Organic Matcha. It  is derived from tea leaves grown in the 
shade so that the leaves achieve a dark green color, which gives matcha its magnificent amino 
acids. One glass of 
matcha green tea is equal to 10 glasses of regular green tea as far as antioxidants and nutrients.
When you first open it, you can smell rather strong earthy scent, don't be scared of it...Since you only add a tiny bit in your drink or pastry...
First I tried to add it in my tea! The quality of the powder is really good. The tea has a very clean, fresh aftertaste and I love the energy boost I get after just one cup!
While you can just add it to your tea or even coffee, you can do so much more with it...
The Kiss Me Organics Macha comes with a digital book of recipes. But you can just add a little bit to your everyday drinks and meals!


I personally love to incorporate it in my morning breakfast dishes: omelette, pancakes or even french toast! It tastes good, smells good and gives me the energy boost I need! Yum!


ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUS

Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.

METABOLISM BOOST

Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.

IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH

Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.

137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA

Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: