Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review


Adovia Sulfur Soap

I've never used a sulfur soap before and I was rather curious and excited to check out the Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt.
I tend to have oily skin but when I wash my face with soap it gets tight and dry feeling. When I used this soap for the first time, my skin has never felt better, at least after using soap.

This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin. 


- Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.

It's only been about a week of using the product and I can already see a difference. My face is clearer with most of my acne gone. I don't get severe acne, just the random pimple here and there. I find that my face is smooth and clean after each use.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment