Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 19, 2014

MY Konjac Sponge - All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review


MY Konjac Sponge - All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal

I love to use facial Sponges, so I was very excited to try this My Konjac Sponge! I love this charcoal facial sponge and use it in the mornings and at nights. I have combination skin and this is great for all of the different zones on my face leaving all of my skin fresh and vibrant looking after using it. The sponge is very soft when fully wet and doesn't feel like it's even exfoliating as I use it, but my skin has never been softer and smoother.

Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge is excellent for oily skin. It's ideal for those with acne, frequent breakouts and problematic skin types. Made with 1005 pure Konjac plant root and Natural Bamboo Charcoal, this sponge contains activated carbon and various minerals that enhance absorption, perfect for removing access oil. The  Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge also contains natural antioxidants that help  fight acne-causing bacteria.

 When the Sponge is dry it's hard, but it gets super soft after you wet it. It does not feel rough at all, like some other facial sponges, it exfoliates, but fells super nice and soft on your skin.
  Just gently massage face in circular motions. It exfoliates your skin and cleanses pores. The Konjac sponge leaves my face feeling really clean, and fresh, and just on the verge of squeaky clean, but not stripped. It was hard to believe that something this soft could exfoliate, but the result says it all.


I am very impressed with this 100% natural sponge!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting since I definitely have oily skin!

    ReplyDelete