Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gurin Hair Straightener Review


Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener


I was super excited to get my hands on this Flat Iron! I have very frizzy hair, so I do flat iron it a lot!
I used to use a Conair flat iron, which would do the job, but it would take me some time...
When I saw that Gurin Hair Straightener is a Professional Salon Model, I was excited to try it.
Now I've using this Flat Iron for at least a month and I absolutely love it!
It takes me half the time to straighten my hair. My hair look nice and shiny and feel soft and healthy!






With this Flat Iron you can not only straighten your hair, but also flip and even curl.
It has an adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types.
Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time, which I absolutely love.And also if you have frizzy hair, you will love the transformation into gorgeous straight, sleek locks.

 My previous flat iron had a 2" plate and it is hard to get all my baby hairs. This one is perfect for getting all those stubborn baby hair, since it's 1.25" plate. I think it would be perfect for bangs as well. I do not  have to go over my hair a couple times like I used to do and plate allows me to get much closer the my scalp. 

This Gurin flat iron also heats up remarkably fast, however there is no automatic shutdown so don't forget about it! Always unplug and let it cool off before putting it up ;) The controls are inside which I like because I don't accidentally bump them while using the iron.

Overall I am pleased with this Flat Iron: it works great and it's affordable.


Plus I forgot to mention that it comes with a cute red carrying case. Love it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and review about this flat iron. Well, there are lots of flat irons to choose from. I have Sedu hair straightener. It is safe for hair. It is the professional hair styling tool. I use it to make curls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Great review of this Hair Straightener. This is a quality Flat Iron with adjustable heat settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review, but I really love my Karmin.

    ReplyDelete